Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- John McKerrell: Glad to report the (internet connected) central heating in DoES Liverpool still works after being off all summer. #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: .DoES Tower gif from Manchester #MakeFest made by Lowe Creative: deferredprocrastination.co.uk/blog/wp-conten… cc/ Brett Lempereur DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- GeoSpark: PCBs finally arrived from Ragworm and they look awesome! Time to warm up the iron… DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Lz3BWoUnxI
- Def-Proc: OH at DoES Liverpool today: “I’ve got gravity sorted” <Drops mike> #weeknotes
- chris huffee: Can you etch anything on glass? DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/uXXRhGv6N5
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 21 September, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 23 September, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 24 September, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 87 open, 106 closed
No new issues
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!