Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- dazzling: Laser cut rubber stamps made at DoES Liverpool #makernight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/7kyWlna1GU
- Alistair Houghton: With added #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- Alistair Houghton: Multicoloured flashing lights @doesliverpool Adrian McEwen Paul Gallagher #weeknotes vine.co/v/epQiKPZYT1A
- MCQN Ltd: Testing LEDs with @alistairhoughton at @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: https://instagram.com/p/6hw2_1DVee/ @alistairhoughton finishes up laying out LEDs for the Echo’s #IoT LiveRGBird #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: https://instagram.com/p/6h343cjVb6/ Is @alistairhoughton drawing up the kids puzzle section for the Sunday Echo, or making a note of the LEDs’ route….? #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: @alistairhoughton threading LEDs into the LiveRGBird #weeknotes
- Alistair Houghton: Electric dreams… Inside the Liver Bird… @amcewen @doesliverpool #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: I saw the news(paper man @alistairhoughton) today, oh boy. One-fifty holes drilled for some LEDs. And though we don’t know if you cared, was as many as we dared. Now we know how many holes it takes to fill a Liver Bird… #weeknotes #badlyrics
- MCQN Ltd: Our mains water pressure in @DoESLiverpool is 3 bar. Not enough to test the full range of these sensors, but enough to check my wiring and code. #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Currently pair-bid-writing with Andy Goodwin. Not sure how I managed to do this before any pair programming… #unexpectedlifeturn #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 25 August, 6:30pm-9:00pm|
|Wednesday 26 August, 7:00pm-9:00pm|
|Thursday 27 August, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 27 August, 5:30pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Start Up Club|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 88 open, 99 closed
1 new issue:
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!