Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Achievement unlocked. No longer is it “someone on the ‘Net already did that”, it’s “someone in DoES Liverpool already did that” #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: DoES Liverpool #weeknotes. Def-Proc meet thingomy, thingomy meet Def-Proc. You’re both 3D printing the same (I think) keyboard
- Def-Proc: A little ErgoDox keycap printing at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes 1S, deep dish, 1.5S & 2S cc/ thingomy pic.twitter.com/7PofxU8vOp
- Ross Dalziel: Nearly ready for #DesktopProsthetics #hackday Jen at FACT 2moro DoES Liverpool #weeknotes fact.co.uk/whats-on/curre… pic.twitter.com/pAeIsBlhFs
- Ross Dalziel: #DesktopProsthetics hackday Jen at FACT DoES Liverpool do lego cup holders class as a superpower? #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/EVNuvSnmgK
- MCQN Ltd: #3dprinted #minecraft personalisation and Logo customisation in the #Desktopprosthetics hackday at @fact_liverpool #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Experimenting with #arduino controlled servo motors as finger actuators for the #3dprinted hands #Desktopprosthetics #weeknotes @fact_liverpool
- MCQN Ltd: https://instagram.com/p/5kDtkJDVaG/ #Desktopprosthetics “What’s your superpower?” design ideas from today’s hackday at @fact_liverpool #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 27 July, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 01 August, 10:00am-4:00pm||Absolute Beginners Arduino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 84 open, 91 closed
No new issues
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!