Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Def-Proc: A fresh delivery of foam darts DoES Liverpool brings me to a full compliment of ammo for Laser Challenge #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: DoES Liverpool group lunch! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/vxrgDsgxde
- Def-Proc: Slight fire in DoES Liverpool #Gerald today with @geekcycled. Funny how it was only the “villain” ones! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/DCZETIjQNQ
- John McKerrell: We had an ID collision between two RFID fobs in DoES Liverpool recently, that’s got to be unusual no? #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Sign all work that leaves the studio, even the small projects. #borninliverpool /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/qAduVsgWEu
- Ross Dalziel: Exploring the #internetofcoal & #BattleOfOrgreave with #nodered DoES Liverpool #weeknotes #iotliv Neil Winterburn pic.twitter.com/wSh4K9Poei
- Ross Dalziel: Great day experimenting DoES Liverpool with sockets.io #inform & #twine with hwayoung Octopus Collective #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/95v9sczqTT
- Mike Darracott: We built a hexacopter and flew it within a day! Andy Goodwin DoES Liverpool mgissuk @snowarcitects #weeknotes Vid at replayapp.com/v/uVwQvP4x4d/?…
- Def-Proc: Want to know if the equipment DoES Liverpool working before you come in? is.gd/DoESStatus to see/make out-of-action reports #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Just renewed doesliverpool.com for another 2 years, so by at least one measure DoES Liverpool is 4 years old! #weeknotes #happybirthday
- Adrian McEwen: #weeknotes MT Carl Simmons: #EHcomputing Ryan Forrester bigs up DoES Liverpool as the best maker hub in North west pic.twitter.com/1H8T6mekny
- John McKerrell: Restocking the sugar supplies for DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Pk1JJgxWPH
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 02 March, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Saturday 07 March, 10:00am-3:00pm||Introduction to Laser Cutting|
|Sunday 08 March, 12:00am-Monday 09 March, 11:59pm||International Womens Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.