Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Francis Fish: DoES Liverpool Bought groceries with the grocery app I’ve been building. Hurrah! #weeknotes /cc Mark Rowe
- Francis Fish: DoES Liverpool My talk “It’s not your fault – why targets don’t work” has appeared on InfoQ! infoq.com/presentations/… #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: New Post: Maker Faire 14 — Enchanted Toys: def-proc.co.uk/b/kfded #makerfaireuk DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: . DoES Liverpool gets to see some extremely fine 3D printed models today #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/brA45xh1BT
- Adrian McEwen: Nice to see DoES Liverpool and Bubblino getting a shout-out in @proto_pic’s Maker Faire UK write up blog.proto-pic.co.uk/2014/05/01/mak… #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Fast becoming a fan of danish oil. #projectf /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|CANCELLED FOR BANK HOLIDAY
|Tuesday 06 May, 6:30pm-8:30pm||Clojure Dojo|
|Thursday 08 May, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Startup Thursday: Liverpool Startup Club|
|Saturday 10 May, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|