Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Benefit of having a mapping geek as co-founder of DoES Liverpool: when faced with a form wanting lat/lng, it’s already on website #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Some days it is the day to organise your resistors #notProcrastnation DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/8YZhdZqqEY
- MCQN Ltd: Just packaged up our first ever ICBM (Inter-continental @Bubblino Machine 🙂 here at DoES Liverpool. It’s off to Australia! #weeknotes
- John McKerrell: With just 5 minutes to go, I finally get the bug finished I was going to spend today on 🙂 #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- Paul M Furley: Been hacking a Twitter demo for IoT Liverpool Meetup with Oliver Ultamation Ltd. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/hQnyHjkoFy
- WhereDial: A tiny book or a giant Thing? /cc @aBookOfThings DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Mrx8hlt42J
- Def-Proc: Success! The world’s first (not that I checked) internet controlled model train! #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- Adrian McEwen: Jen Allanson DoES Liverpool IoT Liverpool Meetup “You have reached the Def-Proc Rail Service. Dial 1 for faster, dial 2 to stop…” 🙂 #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 18 November, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 19 November, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Drone Meetup|
|Wednesday 20 November, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 21 November, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Startup Thursday|