Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Demo: Excited to announce the first Demo event: Thursday 20th June DoES Liverpool #weeknotes. Without further adieus letsdemo.it
- Def-Proc: A quick call with HPC Laser and any niggles on the newly repaired DoES Liverpool #LaserCutter get resolved with “Download CFG” #weeknotes 😀
- Def-Proc: The laser cutter DoES Liverpool had 10min spare, so I’ve cut a cool phenoptix flip-top #RaspberryPi box. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/1mC5Zs6RmV
- Adrian McEwen: Delayed tweeting about blogging… RT MCQN Ltd: In Lieu of Talking About Ourselves… dlvr.it/3QYY6G /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- John McKerrell: Achievement unlocked: registered a trademark for WhereDial ® – will blog about it soon #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/aiMsly0rUz
- Adrian McEwen: I’m on the BBC! Interviewed about Good Night Lamp for the BBC News website – bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: An afternoon’s weather display building at DoES Liverpool. All set for Imagication‘s school #IoT w’shop #weeknotes twitpic.com/cukalh
- Adrian McEwen: Packaging up the first non-blue @Bubblino ready to send off to his new owner. /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Hope everyone likes the new, new room layout DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Coats in the wardrobe!
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 3rd June, 6-9pm||Liverpool Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 4th June, 4:30-5:30pm||Organisation meeting|
|Tuesday 4th June, 6:30-9pm||Clojure Dojo|
|Saturday 8th June, 10am-5pm||Maker Day|
|Saturday 8th June, 11am-2pm||Future Makers|