Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Paul Freeman: Disappointed that the DoES Liverpool coffee monitor is only accurate to half a cup, so there wasn’t really a bit left in the pot. #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Damn it, the blue smoke got out of the capacitor on the #RaspberryPi board DoES Liverpool #weeknotes No doorbot3 today.
- Def-Proc: #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/UAlqrrcZF3
- Adrian McEwen: Liverpool weather forecast (from my new Arduino code):
Chance of rain: 27
Wind speed: 22
DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Nice to see our (& Def-Proc‘s) latest work – the @bbcrd #perceptiveradio – out in the wild wearemudlark.com/blog/the-perce…
- Adrian McEwen: Mission accomplished: collected copies of both papers that feature me this week /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Shiny toys from Maker Faire Rome arrived DoES Liverpool today #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/VfPqciOpXT
- Housahedron: Tenacious Ryan does it again DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Jeeenodes frequecy up to 40 meters in Gostins Building – mock data at this point
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 28th May, 6:30-9pm||Geekup Liverpool|