Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Exciting delivery at MCQN Ltd today. One bunnie Precursor #OpenHardware #riscV secure dev platform. Very polished and impressive betrusted.io #weeknotes #OSHW pic.twitter.com/yIqqlrYhF2
- Adrian McEwen: The joys of the global chip shortage I guess: searching for SMD capacitors on Farnell, I have 6634 options available… until I select the “in stock” filter, when that drops to 780! #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: A few pictures from this morning’s DoES Epic Trip to the LJMU LCR4.0 Lab – lots of exciting stuff going on, from metal filament printers to an acoustic sheepdog to a maritime simulator
- Adrian McEwen: Chatting process mostly, in this week’s MCQN Ltd #weeknotes: Week 860 – Back to Charging Ahead mcqn.com/posts/week-860…
- DoES Liverpool: Photos from Helen Clare – she used our pen plotter McGraw to plot her (glass-related) poem on glass with a gold #posca pen
- Adrian McEwen: Reminds me, we need to get the speakers connected back to the doorbots at DoES Liverpool. At the minute no-one gets to hear any of the entrance music that they play… #weeknotes twitter.com/Andrew_Wyld/st…
- DoES Liverpool: Some photos taken by Tez Mack from yesterday’s Liverpool Synth Meet, with Mike G, Paul H, Steve A and Starsky Carr
Next Synth meet is on Saturday 4th June
- DoES Liverpool: Photo from caroline corby MA fashion show showing her mini skirt and vest top with knit from DoES Liverpool knitting machine Ariadne, and top naturally dyed here with Brazilian logwood and machine embroidered on our embroidery machine Threaderic
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 05 April, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Hack the Space Evening
We have a regular evening where we look at improving some of the software that DoES runs on. You can join us online at https://ca.meet.coop/b/adr-ctr-trg
|Wednesday 06 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 07 April, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night You can get your free ticket here|
|Saturday 09 April, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day You can get your free ticket here|
|Sunday 10 April, 2:00pm-5:00pm||Plastic Playgroup (DoES Workshop)|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 376 open, 1299 closed
No new issues
Featured issue: Contest business rates bill. Can we move this on or close it?
No issues closed