Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Matthew Croughan: I made a logo to put on a lab coat using the embroidery machine at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes #nixos Nix is science. pic.twitter.com/9wYny6o7Oo
- DoES Liverpool: Levelling up our milk provision, we’re now getting oat milk delivered along with the semi-skimmed. Look for the pints with green and gold tops #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/a6zprWU4GO
- Adrian McEwen: We’ve done some debugging of switching between “letters” and “figures” modes on the teleprinter AND got it properly hooked up to a computer (via an #Arduino-programmed #ESP8266) for the first time… youtube.com/watch?v=j6I33h… #weeknotes #ibal229
- Adrian McEwen: We had fortnight-notes for the latest MCQN Ltd #weeknotes: Weeks 821-822 – Questioning a Mastodon + Boxing a Liver Bird mcqn.com/posts/weeks-82…
- DoES Liverpool: Anne-Marie @collabedo making sheet material from old plant pots following the Plastic Tactics #plasticplayground meeting @doesliverpool today #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/XQjUMJs8i0
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 13 July, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Wearable Tech Group online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
|Thursday 15 July, 7:00pm-9:30pm
|Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 355 open, 1235 closed
2 new issues:
Featured issue: Collect a list of people who sell things made at DoES. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: