Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Excited to have shipped our modified pen plotter to a client 🖊️ based on the #ElekslaserA3Pro kit. We’re already scheming our next build… and asking “what if you could plot with fabric”?^arthur#PlotterTwitter #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/kxyXfXBcCg
- MCQN Ltd: 🙋♂️ Feedback please!I have just spent the afternoon updating the Tindie Maker Marketplace page for #MyBabysGotLEDCould you take a look and let me know what you think?Criticism genuinely welcome – I don’t even know where the block button is 😉
- Adrian McEwen: Ink, transferred to paper by waggling some electrical signals! Lots to report in our #teleprinter restoration video diary this week youtube.com/watch?v=WOn-bB… #weeknotes #ibal229
- Jackie Pease: New embellished sweatshirt created by caroline corby – with Maurer Rose “mandala” embroidered on the DoES Liverpool embroidery machine. I’ll wear it when it gets a bit colder… #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Tfy0USYYEX
- Matthew Croughan: Back in DoES Liverpool, my mega setup is finally finished. Sometimes I think I have too much stuff. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/R51AOpsJyr
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 17 June, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night Online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 352 open, 1227 closed
1 new issue:
Featured issue: Fire Safety Precautions. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: