Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
If you need visors then please fill in the “Request Visors” form at https://visors.doesliverpool.com/ – you don’t need to work for the NHS.
Things of Note
- Aʅҽx Lҽɳɳσɳ: Good. That’s doing what I wanted it to @m5stack #iot #currentsensing #weeknotes twitter.com/embedded_iot/s… pic.twitter.com/sFEbc5gYaN
- Adrian McEwen: Resupplying the Macmillan Cancer support team with visors #InTheSaddle #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/1weYGpakBF
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 23 July, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 332 open, 1138 closed
3 new issues:
- Retrofit a servo motor onto the industrial sewing machine
- Add the CNC room and vinyl-cutter/sublimation-printing area to the booking system
- Sophia cutting inaccurately
Featured issue: Sort out Reward Shirts. Can we move this on or close it?
3 issues closed:
- Gerald Cutting Sloppy – Play in the cutter head
- Reconfigure the space to make social distancing easier
- Maglock in Events Room is loose
Thanks magman2112, amcewen, JackiePease!