Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
If you need visors then please fill in the “Request Visors” form at https://visors.doesliverpool.com/ – you don’t need to work for the NHS.
Things of Note
- Martin Dunschen: Finally got round to download what #raspberrypi with IR camera recorded using motion-project.github.io/motion_config.… in the last month. A nice pic of one resident #hedgehog, #weeknotes. pic.twitter.com/QJkBR4B25O
- DoES Liverpool: HEX was working on this brass etching technique at @doesliverpool today. Can’t wait to see more if this is his first attempt! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/plB2FMagXS
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 14 July, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 16 July, 1:00pm-2:00pm||Community Meeting online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 16 July, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 332 open, 1135 closed
5 new issues:
- Gerald Cutting Sloppy – Play in the cutter head
- Build the Northstar V3.1 AR Headset
- Submit company accounts for 2019-2020 period
- Fill in CIC34 form for 2019-2020 year
- Gerald not cutting well
Featured issue: Create a “Cost of Being Epic” poster for the space (and online). Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: