Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Hannah Festival Peloton Agile Delivered another #LiverpoolHannahLinks Hannah Festival directory to Greens for Good last night. They’re growing fresh leafy greens for Liverpool in a repurposed basement of a Victorian warehouse in their #hydroponic #VerticalFarm #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/byqGXcFY9M
- Alex Lennon (@FOSDEM2020): I LOVE THIS!!! Round of applause 👏👏👏 Invisible Wind Factory Little Sandbox Matthew Croughan chris huffeeWe’ve got some clever people here in KQ Liverpool!
- Alex Lennon (@FOSDEM2020): We’ve been unboxing our new Creality LD-002 resin printer here DoES Liverpool in KQ Liverpool Fabric District. Lovely piece of kit! Fancy a go? Thanks to Banggood Official for supplying!#weeknotes #makersmaking
- Alex Lennon (@FOSDEM2020): A long and successful weekend FOSDEM done and the team starts to wind down for the evening #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/tCldJIQqZa
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 03 February, 6:30pm-9:00pm||XR Liverpool|
|Tuesday 04 February, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Hack the Space Evening|
|Tuesday 04 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 05 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 06 February, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 08 February, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 311 open, 1070 closed
5 new issues:
- Buy new flat ended soldering tip
- Events space doorbot (doorbot1) failing
- Internet outage 1st Feb 2020 4am
- Organise an induction for the industrial sewing machine
- Home and repair the small set of lockers
Featured issue: Install the hatch between the kitchen and event room. Can we move this on or close it?
1 issue closed: