Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- violetmaze 🦝💬: A set of photos of DoES Liverpool – Maker space in Liverpool facebook.com/groups/4775408… #weeknotes #makernight #electronics pic.twitter.com/7XyYjYVyub
- Zarino Zappia: I love love LOVE the idea of making circuits and switches out of paperclips and bulldog clips. Genius. /cc @doesliverpool Jackie Pease #weeknotes twitter.com/CodeClubNW/sta…
- DoES Liverpool: Here’s our jam-packed Wearable Tech exhibit at this weekend’s #FDartsfest in Fashion Hub Liverpool The Tapestry – featuring HEX Uma Ramanathan Mandy Baptista Jackie Pease Zarino Zappia Keepease Ste Whitfield Adrian McEwen Mike Gorman caroline corby and lots more DoES Liverpool makers #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/w8BkLJvQ1E
- DoES Liverpool: Some of the participants in our “Fabulous Fascinators” workshop this weekend. Thanks to them for taking part, to Fabric District for sponsoring, and to all the members of the DoES Liverpool community who helped out, both before and during the event #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/TKkvlRrCwM
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 11 June, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group|
|Thursday 13 June, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 13 June, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 15 June, 10:00am-5:00pm||Liverpool Synthesiser Meet|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 311 open, 840 closed
7 new issues:
- Add another handle to the accessible toilet
- Buy more kapton tape
- Event and main room doorbots didn’t work
- Make a Big Red LED display
- Information about the events space missing from front page
- Felicity not working
- No audio on the handset on the phone in the Events Space
Featured issue: Work out and set up an induction process for the CNC router. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: