Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Alex Lennon: I visited White Wolf Yoga in Liverpool over the weekend. It’s lovely, a beautiful space and I simply can’t recommend… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Def-Proc: I’m teaching Arduino courses for the Environment Agency in Ipswich today. #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BbcU4O7H-3e/
- DoES Liverpool: We’re currently at 200 active ‘Somebody Should’ issues. I’m not totally sure whether to be proud we’ve hit that milestone of not #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Yay, new stickers today! #weeknotes #logo #brand #orange instagram.com/p/BbeiYm_HsrW/
- Alex Lennon: We’re at the #SmartFactoryExpo today and tomorrow as a part of #UKMfgWeek. Come and say hello! #weeknotes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- DoES Liverpool: Adrian McEwen and Simon neopixel Xmas production line #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BbhxXLEh1MQ/
- DoES Liverpool: World’s first Alan Rickman bauble – by HEX for Urbun rabbit sanctuary #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/zKhfsuJGAQ
- DoES Liverpool: Adrian McEwen and Simon: Xmas lights production line #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/OpV4U62MnP
- Julian Todd: #weeknotes Big truck, small tail lift and heavy laser cutter for DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/mBQ44YNTZt
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 23 November, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 200 open, 404 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!