Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Y’know, just one of those days when you get a tracking number for your order of 170m of #neopixels #RGB #LEDs #blinky #ibal191 #weeknotes
- thingomy: DoES Liverpool #weeknotes trying to organise discount hotel group booking for MFUK in april, contact me if interested. Finilising in 2 weeks
- Def-Proc: Who says PPE can’t be fun?! #weeknotes #steeltoe #workshop instagram.com/p/Ba6KIEKHbt5/
- Alex Lennon: Very pleased! #GoogleUdacityScholars #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/OequeggDAc
- Alex Lennon: Starting Smartly’s EMBA program! ? #SmartlyEMBA: smart.ly #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Another site visit to The Tapestry, so taking the opportunity to try out more new-DoES Liverpool floorplan options… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MCQN Ltd: So *that’s* what 170 metres of #neopixel #RGB #LED strip looks like #ibal191 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/OLILc3N9oK
- Def-Proc: A couple of keycap tests #weeknotes #makevember because a client asked me to run their super… instagram.com/p/BbATO41nswo/
- MCQN Ltd: Another day, another load of LEDs #weeknotes #goodgift #ibal191 pic.twitter.com/WWbgD442yL
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 07 November, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 09 November, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 09 November, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 11 November, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 197 open, 402 closed
6 new issues:
- Filament retraction problem with Ultimaker Prints Adam
- Plan the excellent internet in the new space
- Gerald’s belt is loose
- Cable holder and air assist tube on Gerald need replacing, is stiff/fire damaged
- Restock the sublimation printer spare ink supplies
- Apply for Maker Faire UK 2018
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!