Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Alex Lennon: About to send my first NB-IoT packet. Wish me luck! IoT Liverpool Meetup Vodafone IoT #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/enRnWa967p
- Def-Proc: Just a little trip out to play with #NB-IoT this week… #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BaTolzOnlB5/
- DoES Liverpool: Less than 2 wks to go! – book your place on our “Sublime Heartbeats Workshop” Sat Oct 28
eventbrite.co.uk/e/sublime-hear… #CCMakeShiftDo #weeknotes
- Jackie Pease: Flyers for our #CCMakeShiftDo open day on Oct 28 are now ready to be distributed – please take some to hand out if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Alex Lennon: Some very cool stuff going on DoES Liverpool today! #weeknotes twitter.com/goatchurch/sta…
- Def-Proc: A fresh batch of CNC’d, delrin, guide wheels for DoES Liverpool‘s small laser cutter, thanks to Julian Todd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Alex Lennon: Very useful day at #oedem. Time to start adding some automation to meta-mono testing Yocto Project #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/fvtmtQZoSL
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 23 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Tuesday 24 October, 5:00pm-8:00pm||IoT & ML, Tensor Flow with Android Things WorkShop|
|Wednesday 25 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Internet of Things Meetup 29 – Trust, Privacy, Security and the IoT|
|Thursday 26 October, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 28 October, 9:00am-4:00pm||Make:Shift:Do – Sublime Heartbeats workshop|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 191 open, 399 closed
8 new issues:
- Make:Shift:Do Publicising
- Streaming Solutions for Meetings
- Create New Meeting Tab
- Update Calendar for New Laser Cutter Inductions
- Free extra-large laser cutter
- Buy new paper and inks for the sublimation printer
- Much better membership cards
- Establish a form of associate and/or reciprocal memberships
2 issues closed:
Thanks DoESsean, johnmckerrell!
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!