Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: DoES Liverpool An update on DoES Liverpool stats: 1070 events since opening; 230 people have/had access cards; 1354… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- DoES Liverpool: Listings for our Make:Shift:Do 2017 events now live on Crafts Council site! craftscouncil.org.uk/listings/makes… and craftscouncil.org.uk/listings/makes… #weeknotes
- Alex Lennon: Just had RFID chip implant done by my new mate Marcus Holier Than Thou. Easy job. Should open doors for me! #bodymod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MCQN Ltd: Excellent addition to the Museum in a Box demo set we’ve got here in DoES Liverpool – some of the “box of frogs” pos… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- DoES Liverpool: Our lift is so big… Neighbour Stefan shows off his scratch-built pedal bus #weeknotes @ DoES… instagram.com/p/BZoczqHBObz/
- DoES Liverpool: Testing the #esp32 #micropython capacitive touch with #neopixels #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BZq0HIrBBvP/
- shrkey ☠: That feeling when you 3D print a mount and then find that you already had one in your camera box 🙁 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/g8K7vJhrC2
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 02 October, 6:00pm-8:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 04 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 05 October, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Lock Picking Event|
|Thursday 05 October, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 180 open, 393 closed
3 new issues:
- Syndicate non-DoES events onto the Doorbot calendars
- OfficeJet-7510 needs new ink cartridges
- Plan the room layout of the new space
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!