Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ross Dalziel: Think domesticscience will like this interactive #non-fiction #map #weeknotes be nice in an arcade.. 😉 twitter.com/MCQN_Ltd/statu…
- Def-Proc: IKEA building is just like grown up Lego #knolling #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BY6Y0jMnhS0/
- Alex Lennon: Was reminded of this bit of fun I had with #BeagleBoard and 3D webcam texture streaming 6 years ago! #weeknotes fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Mark Sabino: #changingroom #signage #counterlessfont #mystery #weeknotes Michelle Wren Simon Jones pic.twitter.com/yosFImnfIf
- Mark Sabino: #weeknotes #foodhack instagram.com/p/BZCPhxwAnQ0/
- DoES Liverpool: Working late to decide how we should arrange our new space at The Tapestry #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/iO8deRtX5H
- John McKerrell: Come into the meeting snug and we’ll discuss how awesome future DoES Liverpool will be #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/TL2l7cS4Zp
- DoES Liverpool: hex_ceramic has brought in this lino cutting kit – it’s in the 3dprinting cupboard #weeknotes @… instagram.com/p/BZGsGiIBN2x/
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 19 September, 6:00pm-8:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 20 September, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 21 September, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 21 September, 6:00pm-7:00pm||Organisers’ Meeting|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 176 open, 390 closed
1 new issue:
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!