Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Def-Proc: Let’s start chip hacking! Wuthering Bytes #chiphack #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/NVv8TWnTvo
- Def-Proc: It lives! #blinkenlights #FPGA #chipHack Wuthering Bytes #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/mxUGEA89nX
- Adrian McEwen: “dogged enthusiasm & a dash of luck & timing that causes that gravity well of interested people & things” cheapjack.github.io/2017/02/13/gar… #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: “participation and trust: from individuals then aggregating up to a larger affect in the community” Ross Dalziel on maker culture #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Been ages since I made it to livlug. Will be learning all about #SMTP tonight at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: News of our new home (The Tapestry) starting to leak out… (will be a few months before it’s ready though)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- DoES Liverpool: Just the four types of fudge at makerday today. #weeknotes
Thanks Robotorium pic.twitter.com/zjfE290dQP
- MCQN Ltd: A day’s #trains across #Merseyside See mcqn.com/posts/mapping-… for more #weeknotes #transport #opendata #transitflow vimeo.com/232893109
- MCQN Ltd: And central #Liverpool‘s #trains See mcqn.com/posts/mapping-… for more #weeknotes #transport #opendata #transitflow vimeo.com/232972697
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 11 September, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 14 September, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 14 September, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 175 open, 390 closed
2 new issues:
- replace Sophia’s carriage drive belt
- Create an advert to go on the 1st floor of the Tapestry building
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!