Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Def-Proc: New post: ThingsNorth win a Big Chip Awards def-proc.co.uk/b/tnbciot/ #weeknotes TTN Liverpool
- Adrian McEwen: .Charles Killick‘s report on his trip to DoES Liverpool (& a visit to Garstang Museum) for Museum in a Box museuminabox.org/charlie-does-l… #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: At Co-op Digital Team‘s place in Manchester to hear from Laura James Ian Drysdale & more at Doteveryone fairer Internet eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Team Dark Water: We sent Dark Water Julius , the Raspberry Pi powered, autonomous kayak, off to survey Portballintrae #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/7hojm0TsAc
- Def-Proc: Today’s milestone, the Arduino compatible LoRaWAN shields work first time! #weeknotes TTN Liverpool The Things Network… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- DoES Liverpool: Great to see two of our “girl geeks” laura pullig and Jackie Pease inspiring the next generation #weeknotes twitter.com/lpoolgirlgeeks…
- chris huffee: Forgetting to order business cards for Liverpool MakeFest then remembering you have access to a laser cutter at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Adrian McEwen: Amazing array of DoES Liverpool goodies on our #LivMF17 stand #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/qYL53PgJyG
- chris huffee: Stolen bubble wrap leaves liver bird clinging to dignity. #weeknotes #LivMF17 pic.twitter.com/qiHnpXaGta
- David Frazer: Adrian McEwen Adrian ponders where to go after MakeFest… Liverpool MakeFest DoES Liverpool #livmf17 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/w28Wdf2GDa
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 26 June, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 29 June, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 29 June, 6:00pm-7:00pm||Organisers’ Meeting|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 184 open, 336 closed
3 new issues:
4 issues closed:
- order new colour printer cartridges
- Gerald producing slightliy distorted output
- Reorder labels for the Dymo printer.
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!