Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Hannah Festival Neil Winterburn THE MODERNIST® News From Nowhere Yay! My photo-bombing worked 🙂 One pannier of direc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- chris huffee: Early experiments with an IR reciever and a #microbit Using a TV remote as a rudimentary robot gun. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/OlR0ocNJR1
- Adrian McEwen: DoES Liverpool And then there were 6. (Laser-cutters in Liverpool as a direct result of DoES Liverpool, not inc. ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Def-Proc: Really interesting look around a big hackspace. Cultural similarities and differences with DoES Liverpool youtu.be/6IXD_d8OcF0 #weeknotes
- chris huffee: “Are you the place I read about in Clay Craft magazine?” – A now very excited new #makernight maker.
HEX DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- TTN Liverpool: ThingsNorth Because free, direct access to the internet is kind of a good thing 😃 ThingsNorth The Things Network… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Def-Proc: Big up the north, and the #UKMakerBelt and the ThingsNorth TTN Liverpool #BigChipAwards best IoT Impact Award winner #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: At London Zoo to work with the rest of the #IoT community to look at the issues in the industry & how to address them London IOT Meetup #weeknotes
- chris huffee: When helping a pregnant woman ends on a camper van floor with my head between the hind legs of a rocking horse.
With David Frazer #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 21 June, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 22 June, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 22 June, 6:00pm-7:00pm||Organisers’ Meeting|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 185 open, 332 closed
3 new issues:
- Gerald producing slightliy distorted output
- Gerald not cutting due to safety switch having slipped
- status.doesliverpool.com throws “No route to host”
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!