Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Happy Paolo & Donato cake day #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BUHJVr4gnDT/
- Adrian McEwen: Testing Steven Hassall‘s business card for electrical conductivity at DoES Liverpool #wearables meetup. Sadly it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- chris huffee: Accelerometer based #microbit robot remote controller. Y axis next… #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Sw3asQLAvu
- Def-Proc: Wow, a bit of a difference between DoES Liverpool issues 500 and 501: github.com/DoESLiverpool/… vs. github.com/DoESLiverpool/… #weeknotes
- David Frazer: Fomocam ready for #LightNight
Fomocam.co.UK #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/yxF1zLKymc
- Liverpool MakeFest: It’s only right that Red-Violet, not only this year’s #LivMF17 co-curator but also our graphic designer gets to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Adrian McEwen: “Makers in the City: DoES Liverpool“. The lovely folk at Ethos Magazine have produced a lovely video of us youtu.be/h97Nzks-eDc #weeknotes
- chris huffee: #fomocam with David Frazer at this year’s #LightNight2017
- chris huffee: Bluetooth controlled #microbit robot using Kitronik motor driver board.
And the instructable to make one… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 22 May, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 25 May, 5:30pm-7:30pm||Wildcard! Meeting… blue sky thinking about the possibilities for DoES Liverpool|
|Thursday 25 May, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 174 open, 329 closed
3 new issues:
- Make the Acker’s Bell ding when tracked deliveries arrive
- Apply for Manchester MakeFest
- Gerald needs fixing after a fire
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!