Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- dynamicdevices: E-ink wireless display up and running! #ESP8266 #IoT #weeknotes Adrian McEwen Julian Todd DoES Liverpool. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- dynamicdevices: Funny what makes people happy #blinkenlights #weeknotesyoutube.com/watch?v=2T63d7…
- Guy Fraser: The festival camera is starting to take shape DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/u1BvE84ZqC
- DoES Liverpool: Checking out the competition 😉 Lovely to visit makespacecambridge #weeknotes Check out their… instagram.com/p/BTHxks3gjfq/
- chris huffee: Successfully street testing a naked #fomocam ready for #LightNight
Next stop #Festevol17
David Frazer DoES Liverpool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Guy Fraser: Closed a bunch of issue tickets and marked some ancient ones as stale in the `somebody should` GitHub. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 24 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 27 April, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 29 April, 10:00am-4:00pm||Abstraction Workshop, part 2 – Deena Denaro|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 175 open, 303 closed
4 new issues:
- wiki.doesliverpool needs deactivating
- Suggestion: Use milestones instead of labels for git issue priority
- Put together a training session around MicroPython and ESP8266
- Ultimaker 2 has a broken filament guide
8 issues closed:
- Go to Maker Faire UK 2017
- calendar links to makernight.co.uk bad
- Tea composter
- Run a book swap
- Kitchen cupboards need labelling
- New kettle in the kitchen is bogus
- Setup automated doodle pole dooda to assist with personing makernight
- Create the DoES Showcase on the bookcase in Dinky
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!