Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ross Dalziel: Prototyping game-box’s for #MileCastles #weeknotes Shrimping It domesticscience @ Liverpool instagram.com/p/BSd7EGNDkeq/
- Adrian McEwen: Getting a demo of resin casting from chris zombieking at DoES Liverpool #makernight. Step 1: break out the Lego… #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: Resin into some moulds chris zombieking made earlier #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BSjb4o7gKbm/
- DoES Liverpool: Cast complete! Original #3dprint on the left, #polyurethane #resin cast on the right #weeknotes… instagram.com/p/BSjf_4pg_tr/
- MCQN Ltd: Testing the Ackers Bell, hooked up to a twitter search for Kardashian #weeknotes #ding #ibal169… instagram.com/p/BSlkD0CBpyN/
- dynamicdevices: PICO-IMX6UL from Blundell Novoda now running Android Thing and pinging Google. Next to get this up on our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- dazzling: Trying out some new stencil cutting ideas at DoES Liverpool. #makernight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/2Sii6DkJxn
- chris huffee: Jackie Pease temporary installation Four storeys of knitting
from DoES Liverpool circular #knitic #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ZgwOnDHdZv
- Jackie Pease: Experiments with plan z6v35 Tosca gondola based on Totally Girlie Easy DIY Spray Magic Deluxe – with Chris Thompson… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- David Frazer: FOMOCAM starting to take shape for lightnight. #lightnight #weeknotes
And some German makers… instagram.com/p/BSoQDTmAVJB/
- DoES Liverpool: Chocolate lego brick from a mould made by chris zombieking #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BSoZfqTALmX/
- Mark Sabino: Organising Liverpool MakeFest and just got really confused by this. Luckily Red-Violet is here to point out it’s las… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- DoES Liverpool: Laser cut lantern by Rob
#makerday #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BSqQ5s0gsfw/
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 10 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 12 April, 6:00pm-7:30pm||ScouseFP NEW! FIRST MEETING!|
|Thursday 13 April, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 13 April, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 15 April, 10:00am-4:00pm||Abstraction Workshop run by Deena Denaro|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 176 open, 295 closed
2 new issues:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!