Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: One new museuminabox_ all ready for this weekend’s trip to Maker Faire UK #weeknotes @ DoES… instagram.com/p/BSJOdDtBR62/
- DoES Liverpool: Pushkar Paranjpe is here for his cake day today. This is just my way of saying welcome, and also telling everyone we have cake #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: We now have a couple of cinnamon sharing cakes too. It’s cakefest ’08 here in the main room #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Experiments in resin casting for museuminabox_ courtesy of chris zombieking #weeknotes White is 3d… instagram.com/p/BSRQDFUhfQI/
- Mark Sabino: All tessellated for Maker Faire UK #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ZCOZ42ac4o
- DoES Liverpool: We’ve got loads of stuff with us at this year’s Maker Faire UK! Come along if you’re near Newcastle #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/uuvJGZ9iGd
- Martin Dunschen: DoES Liverpool never mind LoraWan, Salzburg Austria’s doing it since 1888 in analogue #weeknotes? pic.twitter.com/Mj1eP03sYv
- DoES Liverpool: Not just a good baker! Andrew Smyth show off his prowess on Made Invaders at Maker Faire UK #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/A2fvqeaiMY
- DoES Liverpool: The circular knitic always intrigues people #weeknotes #MakerFaireUK pic.twitter.com/mVMAYmadhG
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 03 April, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 05 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 06 April, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 06 April, 6:00pm-7:30pm||DoES Film Makers meetup|
|Saturday 08 April, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 175 open, 294 closed
1 new issue:
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!