Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: French-knitted #neopixel #cheerlights #ESP8266 necklace #weeknotes #Wearables @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BRB1N25Ac3E/
- DoES Liverpool: Testing the new #Tosca #Polargraph gondola design #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BRB4vNRACyn/
- TTN Liverpool: It’s official! We’re now the 5th “official” The Things Network community in the UK #weeknotes Rocking public IoT in Liverpool ✅
- Def-Proc: .TTN Liverpool is now official: def-proc.co.uk/b/ttnoff/ #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Late stages of our first museuminabox_ batch production run #weeknotes #ibal151 @ Bloomsbury Square instagram.com/p/BRLzvYZBTbE/
- Def-Proc: Hotel booked for Maker Faire UK, and a 9 seater booked from DoES Liverpool #weeknotes #drivingAgain
- dynamicdevices: Def-Proc started some notes on Pycom #LoPy usage with TTN Liverpool The Things Network #weeknotes
- dynamicdevices: Tonka bean ice cream. Best thing ever. Thanks to Kristen Stevens #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/qVDDaoQPbd
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 06 March, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Thursday 09 March, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 09 March, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 11 March, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 172 open, 289 closed
4 new issues:
The WordPress blog doesn’t appear to accept image uploads
- add a pricing table to the website
- Restore the two laser cutter calendars to the laser cutter page
- Have a 6th birthday party
5 issues closed:
The WordPress blog doesn’t appear to accept image uploads Handheld Label Maker Needs Tape get a proper solder fume extractor Get an HDMI solution for projecting Advertise that DoES offers mailboxes
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!