Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ross Dalziel: Learn more about #AffectiveTouch at our Wearables Group meet eventbrite.com/e/wearable-tec… invisible flock FACT Liverpool JMU #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Final testing. First for speed, then for weight (4kg+ of lead weights) #weeknotes #ibal183 @… instagram.com/p/BQiONvoA346/
- Adrian McEwen: Number of laser-cutters in Liverpool as a direct result of DoES Liverpool: 5 (up from 3 last week). Doesn’t include the 2 at DoES #weeknotes
- dynamicdevices: DoES Liverpool rough cut of a QR code generator to link items to wiki content #weeknotes github.com/DynamicDevices… pic.twitter.com/RAFF9IWYz3
- Adrian McEwen: Another day, another photographer to ignore here at @doesliverpool #weeknotes video this time @… instagram.com/p/BQlKzItlzks/
- DoES Liverpool: #weeknotes New equipment bonanza in the workshop: drill press vice, forceps (in forceps drawer)… instagram.com/p/BQlf4m9gCzU/
- Ross Dalziel: Wearable #dogmath ! #intimatedata over #ESP8266 DoES Liverpool Ticky Lowe laura pullig #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/l8oVufMwFR
- Jackie Pease: Wearable tech hackday DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Thanks for coming everyone pic.twitter.com/dKH60bJUTl
- chris huffee: A MeArm Robotics robot built at @littlesandboxuk and @doesliverpool #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BQoUlWcg64f/
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 20 February, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 22 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 23 February, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 169 open, 281 closed
5 new issues:
- Fasten in the speaker on doorbot2 properly
- Apply for Liverpool Make Fest
- Go to Maker Faire UK 2017
- Design some labels to stick on things
- get a proper solder fume extractor
3 issues closed:
replace the PTFE coupler in the UM2 Bring in the new year’s Panettone doorbot1 isn’t running logcards
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!