Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Ooh, exciting delivery from @europeancircuit! A load of Citizen Sense PCBs #weeknotes #ibal171… instagram.com/p/BLGJIu3gW4I/
- MCQN Ltd: The moment of truth. Testing. First with usb power, then with “battery”. All works! #weeknotes… instagram.com/p/BLGUxavgSnF/
- shrkey ☠: Anyone fancy going for a Soar? #borninliverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/GnzyyUFe9b
- shrkey ☠: A box full of reward headers and connectors ready to go #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/MXYVXhtow9
- Adrian McEwen: Seems we need to reset the DoES Liverpool “last explosion” counter to 4pm-ish as Julian Todd popped a cap this afternoon #weeknotes
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Project #Pokeball complete! Made with love at DoES Liverpool, for a dear friend. #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BLMewbLD-mf/
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Family picture! #3Dprinting #pokemon #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BLMgSbbj9v0/
- Def-Proc: Adrian McEwen DoES Liverpool Julian Todd #weeknotes and I just noticed this week how well we were doing… #over400days
- MCQN Ltd: Completed Citizen Sense Dustbox PCBs #weeknotes #ibal171 @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BLObyN6Aw8K/
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Liverpool Summer Camp 2016 shar.es/1EHZ7z /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes #goodbye
- chris huffee: Make:shift:do the flyer for DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/OREX0Ugeim
- Adrian McEwen: Tower of MDF, birch ply, perspex and other waste from a massive #makerday workshop clearout #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/67Fz2eNOtn
- HEX: Maker day DoES Liverpool so made some tiny SSOSVA tiles #makernight #weeknotes #liverpool pic.twitter.com/lD2YRAjqPt
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 10 October, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Community Project Software Group|
|Monday 10 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 12 October, 6:30pm-8:30pm||How to get more involved with DoES Liverpool|
|Thursday 13 October, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 146 open, 210 closed
5 new issues:
- Commission new PC for Gerald
- Clean up the machine tool cupboard
- Get the free desks from Telecoms Cloud
- Get more helpers for Make:Shift:Do
- Review procedure for supporting/attending external events
4 issues closed:
- Vinyl cutter not cutting (properly)
- Gerald bed is sloping toward the window
- The clock on the wall in Dinky needs a battery(?)
- What do we need from CostCo?
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!