Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ross Dalziel: Dave Mee #M6OFO left his baofeng in the ‘pool #M6HMZ promises not 2use until #LoRaWAN DoES Liverpool meetu.ps/e/C1zDp/jthVd/d #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Lots of ceramic Citizen Sense #airquality monitors #weeknotes #ibal171 @ Goldsmiths, University… instagram.com/p/BK0joZIAZro/
- shrkey ☠: The very first flying ESCAPE board in the wild! #PiZero #weeknotes twitter.com/lostcaggy/stat…
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Trying out the vinyl cutter tonight! Made a Blink sticker! Thanks Jackie Pease for the help <3 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/dRYpScguzW
- chris huffee: DoES Liverpool JR’s bobs and bits labels. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/7voimN8waJ
- Adrian McEwen: I’ve published the slides (and notes) from my talk about #IndieMfg at #OSHCamp2016 Wuthering Bytes dlvr.it/MLx7Pl #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Cool present for the DoES Liverpool Wearables group from David Andrews! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/WnXo9fkXxU
- David Andrews: Huge thanks to DoES Liverpool for the use of their laser cutter yesterday, and to Ross for making my Illustrator files work! #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Octopus Collective Glenn Boulter imagining Floodtide #Tide data Jive Talkin’ in #Egremont #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 03 October, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 05 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 06 October, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 08 October, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 143 open, 208 closed
3 new issues:
- Lock up your bikes thefts have occurred here sign in the hall
- Vinyl cutter not cutting (properly)
- doorbot1 isn’t running logcards
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!