Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Choosing what product MCQN Ltd will make as part of the #indiemfg project – dlvr.it/LhR6B9 #weeknotes
- chris huffee: Making in Dinky by Spare Rib Burlesque #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/M6aUeXDeUt
- chris huffee: Cameras made DoES Liverpool Thanks to everyone who came. Looking forward to seeing the photos! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/KU8araWcGQ
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 04 July, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 06 July, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 07 July, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 09 July, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 128 open, 180 closed
1 new issue:
4 issues closed:
- buy new ink cartridges for the colour printer
- Email community about Derby Mini Maker Faire
- Email community to invite to Manchester MakeFest
- Arrange Liverpool MakeFest after party
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!