Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Def-Proc: It’s aways good to get a stack of boards delivered #toTheSolderOven #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/AyoTA5wq5T
- Def-Proc: when you rushed placing the components and now the ATmega is the wrong way round. To the rework station! #weeknotes
- Skull Kid: What’s this? The beginnings of a mysterious gigantic box inspired by the phases of the mun!#weeknotes @DoesLiverpool pic.twitter.com/2HctmbpdfR
- Skull Kid: Thank you so much, @DoesLiverpool #weeknotes #majorasmask #zelda #lasercutting A bit more work, my mask’ll be safe! pic.twitter.com/qSsEoPX2Jv
- Skull Kid: #lasercutting my #majorasmask box at @DoesLiverpool! It took over two hours so lets speed it up to 3200%! #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 06 June, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 08 June, 4:30pm-7:30pm||Cycle Forum|
|Thursday 09 June, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 09 June, 5:30pm-6:30pm||Global Justice Merseyside This Changes Everything|
|Saturday 11 June, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 127 open, 167 closed
2 new issues:
- Gerald’s extractor fan’s filter is blocked(?)
- Review laser-cutter procedures following fire in Gerald
4 issues closed:
- Gerald not working due to fire
- Gerald is still struggling!
- Kitchen Sink
- Arrange an epic trip to FabLab Elesmere Port
Thanks amcewen, DefProc, jamieisboss!
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!