Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: I’ve moved Boats on the Mersey to a new server & taken opportunity to add a new feature. Now tweets the destination, if known #ibal14 #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Resetting the “number of days since last flood” counter here at DoES Liverpool. Luckily not a big one, upstairs’ boiler leaked #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Prototyping materials. Flame retardant polyester #ibal125 #ibal161 #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Achievement Unlocked: authored an #Arduino library that’s in the library manager. Search for “Lewis” github.com/DefProc/lewis/ #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Think Sophia’s bed is long overdue a clean! #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Just a bit cleaner now… #weeknotes
- chris huffee: Introducing the new maker day game ‘Permission to make’ #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/alYWqsxfK0
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 14 January, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 16 January, 10:00am-3:00pm||Introduction to Laser Cutting|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 113 open, 126 closed
8 new issues:
- Get new Bowden tube for Violet
- Sophia has a really noisy exractor fan
- Make new kitchen fob keyrings
- Stale and last chance sections in the fridge
- Kitchen Sink
- Decommission the wiki.doesliverpool.com wiki pages
- Regularize and document the printing supplies situation
- Buy Ethernet switches to improve networking
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!