Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: A little late, but congratulations to Assemble on winning the Turner Prize! Delighted to see a DoES member shake up the art world #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: This colour wipe LED array I built gets a bit hypnotic after a while! #weeknotes DoES Liverpool vine.co/v/imw0OYLaIEO
- Def-Proc: It looks even better with a diffuser vine.co/v/imddpHLzgZw #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- shrkey: New Dark Water Bob boards ready for testing. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ySeDIpi7WU
- Def-Proc: And with bmp image from SDCard using Jeremy Williams‘s gameframe code #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/psCSvwTqh0
- Adrian McEwen: A productive afternoon of pair-CAD-designing with Julian Todd. #weeknotes #ibal161
- Jackie Pease: #SecretSanta gift: Laser cut clock using Inkscape Voronoi pattern DoES Liverpool #Makernight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/LBmBwFpc7O
- shrkey: .Dark Water Julius stripped down ready for cleaning, then we work out how the electronics will fit in. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/HNbWH8X6dA
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 21 December, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 106 open, 124 closed
No new issues
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!