Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: On stage at #TECSConf2015, Def-Proc explains Push To Talk #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/fXmhKion9o
- Adrian McEwen: Epic Raspberry Pi/@Arduino Helicarrier bed build by Andy Dowzer – ifiwereakid.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/hel… Loved watching it unfold at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Happy Gemma Latham using bit.ly/1l7IlFb Piksel 2day! bit.ly/1l7IlFf #weeknotes Shrimping It pic.twitter.com/vgBbi18WmJ
- Def-Proc: TIL: putting output capacitors on your linear regulator will stop your Arduino Yún dying from the high frequency noise! #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Late nite bagging & prepping pays off 4 #ShrimpCraft Piksel & #MemoryCraft this #weeknotes 😉 bit.ly/1l7IlFb twitter.com/gemmamaylatham…
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 25 November, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 26 November, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 99 open, 121 closed
4 new issues:
- Create a full inventory of spare electronics parts available
- Create a virtual scale survey of the room size and layout
- DoES Meeting Agendas should go into own repository
- Pre-prepare digital versons of fliers and advertising materials
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!