Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Andrew Bolster: Test Post Please Ignore #weeknotes
- chris huffee: I’ve completed a maker night project! instructables.com/id/Make-a-pinh… (Or just started..?) DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Huffee Camera
- DoES Liverpool: Nice profile of Liverpool Girl Geeks over on Kin2Kin kin2kin.co.uk/liverpool-girl… #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: So we’re set to have a The Things Network base station at DoES Liverpool c/IoT Liverpool Meetup: kck.st/1LnzeJe #weeknotes
- chris huffee: Trying a bendy sheet of plywood design. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/zFd1ji7DBE
- Andrew Bolster: I’ve reengineered DoES Liverpool #weeknotes for Farset Labs as an automated newsletter bit.ly/1kRHB74 pic.twitter.com/a1DdbfZuWF
- Adrian McEwen: .Andrew Bolster Farset Labs Yay! “Make things open, it makes them better” in action. Tho’ now need to make DoES Liverpool‘s #weeknotes prettier 😉
- Jackie Pease: Kate North and Ed winding wool DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/5mxt65vSnC
- chris huffee: More floppy plywood. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Still not sure what it’s for.. #notaplacemat pic.twitter.com/aERnuVT4xz
- Ed: Another Maker Day upcycling triumph from Alex. Slowly clearing the workshop of offcuts and misprints. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/IqxGDAQZAO
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 16 November, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 18 November, 5:30pm-7:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 19 November, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Startup Club: Comedy Improv with Emma from @LivComedyImprov|
|Thursday 19 November, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 97 open, 119 closed
No new issues
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!