Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- chris huffee: Cheers Jamie Roberts for the new skin on my pinhole camera! DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Oupc6pS7K8
- MCQN Ltd: My first foray into using Onshore for CAD – a #3dprinted improvement to my bike’s pannier rack #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Perk of working at MCQN Ltd: when you need to collect some sensors from the Forestry Commission office you can take the rest of the day off to go mountain biking #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Returned to my desk to find this. Not sure if it’s the @DoESLiverpool equivalent of a horse’s head or proof that our CNC mill has been milling steel #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 17 August, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 18 August, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Drones Meetup|
|Wednesday 19 August, 5:30pm-7:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 20 August, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 87 open, 99 closed
2 new issues:
- Remove the backlash from the carriage on the small CNC mill
Ultimaker 2 Extended neither extrudes or retracts material
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!