Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: Thanks Button’s Bakehouse for our v. tasty birthday cake! There’s some left if you’re in today (it was huge!) pbs.twimg.com/media/CJqQpD0W… #weeknotes
- Caroline Keep: RT Ross Dalziel: Thoughts on links between #libraries and #makerspaces #itaau #weeknotes DoES Liverpool nesta.org.uk/blog/top-findi… pic.twitter.com/7lkonVUPHS
- Liverpool Libraries: RT Ross Dalziel: Innovation (& utility) is about support & culture Liverpool Girl Geeks The Bakery London #itaau seems to be about that DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- David Weaver: Cutting with guillotine produces sub-optimal results #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ONGe0CPxa5
- Adrian McEwen: Important task today to make sure the DoES Liverpool Cake FIFO protocol is followed 😉 #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Ed something for the weekend m.instructables.com/id/Circular-Kn… by Mar & Varvara #knit #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 20 July, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 21 July, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Drones Meetup|
|Wednesday 22 July, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 84 open, 91 closed
No new issues
8 issues closed:
- Maintenance of woodwork bench
- Add a optional interest fee with each subsequent invoice reminder
- We should have a booking system for out of hours laser use
- Sophia’s air assist needs improving
- Put a note on the main room bin about bin bags
- Create pledge for laser-cutter improvements
- Improve the look of the Main Space
- Redesign DoES flyers and business cards
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!