Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Liverpool SewingClub: We had fun tonight & had a visit from our youngest ever member Olivia who made a cute little pin cushion! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/pPCc1tNmij
- Adrian McEwen: Looking forward to hearing from PLEQ Ltd at June’s IoT Liverpool Meetup meetup. Hit meetup.com/iotliverpool/e… for more details #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: #makerspaces, #IoT and more. Adrian McEwen talks to Here East about us, DoES Liverpool and his work. bit.ly/MakerAdrian #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: We’re past 10% of our laser fund drive. Gerald is quite excited. You can help buy him some new shoes at doesliverpool.com/press-releases… #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Fixing github.com/DoESLiverpool/… and making a sizeable repayment of DoES Liverpool‘s technical debt. #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: #sneekpeek #WIP Liverpool MakeFest #weeknotes DoES Liverpool #RadioMakeFest pic.twitter.com/Qe9TLFCFXM
- chris huffee: It works! First frame with the lasercut box pinhole camera is of DoES Liverpool flickr.com/photos/chuffee… … #weeknotes
- shrkey: Mk2 control boards looking very swish, in my opinion anyway 🙂 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/bNxBDWKXEu
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 22 June, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Wednesday 24 June, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 89 open, 79 closed
3 new issues:
- The vac-former needs a new heating element
- kweb3 on doorbot1 sometimes crashes
- There should be a better way of adding people to the doorbots
3 issues closed:
Doorbot on main door isn’t recognising RFID tags Print the largest thing we can on the Ultimaker Extended Need to try a 512MB Pi on doorbot1
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!