Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Recovering from awesome w/end at #bringandbyte. Still chuffed that our proj – #IoT bench/bandstand/square Boomstand – won! #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Worth a quick check for size before the Push To Talk prototype board goes for manufacture #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/PkCHKxscXx
- Paul M Furley: Loads of excellent ideas came out of last night’s @MerseyNet WiFi brainstorming session. Thanks @doesliverpool for hosting us #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Achievement unlocked: created my first git pull request! #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Woohoo! Birthday project triage session! #weeknotes. Still, at least it means I get to hang out with Ross Dalziel
- Adrian McEwen: Looking forward to hearing more about Republic of Things at this month’s IoT Liverpool Meetup. Details and tickets at meetup.com/iotliverpool/e… #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: #triage should now continue in pub for Adrian McEwen or become github issue with milestone #weeknotes 🙂 #happybirthday pic.twitter.com/bv3q5CwLBI
- Adrian McEwen: Firing up the DoES Liverpool #BuildYourOwn #DesktopProsthetics production line with a 14h41m print (about 1/3rd of a hand). #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 18 May, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 19 May, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Drones Meetup|
|Wednesday 20 May, 5:30pm-7:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 72 open, 72 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formated content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!