Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ross Dalziel: Getting hacking cap on for #bringandbyte & lanyard cutting DoES Liverpool #weeknotes bringandbyte.co.uk pic.twitter.com/hN3iUQjZjn
- Adrian McEwen: By my reckoning (and NOT including events/meetups) DoES Liverpool has had 6790 visitors since Nov 2012 #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: DoES Liverpool These statistics brought to you with the Unix commands cut, uniq & sort, and the script github.com/DoESLiverpool/… #weeknotes 🙂
- Adrian McEwen: More DoES Liverpool stats, this time from our events calendar. Since opening in July 2011, we’ve held 530 events. #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: DoES Liverpool That required some Ruby as well as bash, with the W-I-P scripts from github.com/mcqn/calherder #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Great veggie food 4 #bringandbyte wknd: &4 omnivores: Garston Butchers made this gala #pi DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Ia401DTlaZ
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 13 May, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Wednesday 13 May, 6:00pm-8:00pm||@MerseyNet Community WiFi Brainstorming|
|Thursday 14 May, 10:00am-11:00am||Organisers’ Meeting|
|Thursday 14 May, 6:00pm-8:00pm||Bitcoin Meetup|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 72 open, 71 closed
1 new issue:
No issues closed