Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: Nice! #weeknotes twitter.com/Dowz77/status/…
- Adrian McEwen: One #IoT pioneer welcoming another to DoES Liverpool – Bubblino meets Good Night Lamp #weeknotes #gnlamp pic.twitter.com/enGTz1C08d
- Def-Proc: Yay, working 6-digit scoreboard ready for Laser Challenge to match 3-digit countdown timer cc/ #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/afHR9R5UQn
- MCQN Ltd: The right material makes all the difference. Much better lasercut SMT stencils from mylar sheets #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/A38wCvil1d
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 20 April, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 21 April, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Drones Meetup|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 70 open, 69 closed
3 new issues:
- Damaged paint in New Dinky needs repairing (and possibly mitigating in the future)
- Rose the red 3D printer can’t complete a print
- doorbot3 kindle integration has died
No issues closed