Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Now with improved github issue reports! #weeknotes RT DoES Liverpool: Week 197 Strange New Machines & Floating Robots doesliverpool.com/weeknotes/week…
- Martin Dunschen: Take a look at lcr.coop share offer, paper copy here DoES Liverpool. In 1 week we’ve raised £24.5k, >30% of target.#weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Liking how our 3d printed and laser-cut case design turned out #IoT /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/6zm4AsfJcS
- IoT Liverpool Meetup: March 28th is @Arduino Day! It’s also our next #wearables hackday, run by Laura pullig at DoES Liverpool: meetup.com/iotliverpool/e… #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Sophia is feeling more powerful after a beam realignment today DoES Liverpool #weeknotes github.com/DoESLiverpool/… pic.twitter.com/jRs6slgDhw
- Adrian McEwen: Today in DoES Liverpool, Def-Proc appears to be building a jackhammer simulator *drrr* *drrr* *drrr* #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Happy to announce (having had our 1st visitor with one to try!) that DoES Liverpool accepts Merseytravel Walrus cards for access #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Nick Lambert from MaidSafe talking incentivising #unhosting at #blockchain #bitcoin #meetup DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Nick Lambert a nice list from Ross Jones of #redecentralize projects github.com/redecentralize… #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 23 March, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Wednesday 25 March, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Saturday 28 March, 12:00am-Sunday 29 March, 11:59pm||Clothing and Technology Meetup 2: A Wearables Hackday|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 61 open, 61 closed
1 new issue:
No issues closed