Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Seems installing tech in a listed Tudor hall is easier than configuring 802.1X networking on a Raspberry Pi 🙂 DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- shrkey: Checking the fit of the battery pressure container before glueing @doesliverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/xnd7IhNuRd
- DoES Liverpool: Sorry we were a few minutes late opening up this morning, just helping Sophie Green move a dolphin #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Ba7MTuU3aG
- <osfameron> Interview with me on BookFlocks http://bookflocks.com/interview/hakim.cassimally #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Bahrain visa acquired. Now I just need to write the slides for my talk there… /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Oh dear, I’ve just infected DoES Liverpool with the Dan W edition of 2048 games.usvsth3m.com/2048/dan-w-edi… #weeknotes
- thingomy: DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pole dancers, laser cutters and cakes with willies on. p.twipple.jp/XYtrM
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 14 April, 6:00pm-8:00pm||PyPool|
|Tuesday 15 April, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Drones Meetup|
|Wednesday 16 April, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Sunday 20 April, 9:30am-12:30pm||Mitch Altman Soldering Workshop|