Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ultamation: We’ve recently completed populating 3 prototype devices (mainly very fiddly SMD!) for our DMX lighting controller, using a standard DIN housing and vinyl label printing service, we’re getting pretty close to the finished item! Configuration tools, iOS App, certification, manuals and a retail box next… not much then 😉 http://www.flickr.com/photos/doesliverpool/11058061875/
- Def-Proc: I’ve still got to put the yeast in later once it’s cooled down, but apart from that, the #krigsmjöd is on again at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: Hmm, mysterious phantom coffee, freshly brewed or last night’s? @xivelyIoT coffee monitor to rescue! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/wFF4Lv6NRx
- DoES Liverpool: (Coffee monitor by Def-Proc. Investigations also aided by John McKerrell‘s webcams. Take *that*, enigmatic coffee-gnomes, #weeknotes)
- Adrian McEwen: Last night I worked out driving Jen at FACT‘s LED facade from #nodejs. #markingtime /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/hTfzBu2gOZ
- Adrian McEwen: Today’s task, fit a BeagleBone Black into this #markingtime /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ULRVOUND2U
- DoES Liverpool: Early warning: the DoES Liverpool Christmas Drinks will be on 20th December, from 4pm. #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Valve preamp testing in the DoES Liverpool workshop today before Nick sends it off deadduck.gr #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/D0UpexnQvG
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 02 December, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Saturday 07 December, 10:00am-6:00pm||Introduction to Laser Cutting Course|