Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Was hearing about mothershiphackermoms from Holly McDede yesterday. Wonder how long it’ll be before DoES Liverpool has a crèche too? #weeknotes
- <osfameron> project I’m working on with mySociety for South African democracy mentioned in Graun http://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/africa-technology-empower-governments-account #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Last electronics delivery and coding tweaks before #OHJ OggCamp It’s on to enclosure design and soldering next. #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- Def-Proc: Last bit of laser cutting and #TLRN is ready for OggCamp #OHJ #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/TMBUZr4OtB
- Adrian McEwen: I see Future Makers made a start on the next DoES Liverpool building last Saturday 😉 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/MKeJM1Td5c
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 21 October, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|