Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Fantastic to see hackaday raving over Andy Dowzer‘s sci-fi bed build hackaday.com/2015/11/24/ima… #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Cool! #weeknotes twitter.com/huffeec/status…
- Ross Dalziel: Thanks Def-Proc #pi #RF-Craft #HAT a great fit send/receive w/ python to mcpi via #CloudMaker on 868MHz! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Nb08OSUIPh
- Ross Dalziel: Def-Proc chris huffee and me reckon even better is a #pizero #RF-Craft scarf thanks to Jackie Pease #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/bhwDEZrAth
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 01 December, 6:00pm-9:00pm||North West Tester Gathering|
|Thursday 03 December, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 05 December, 9:30am-4:30pm||Code For Liverpool Meeting|
|Saturday 05 December, 10:00am-4:00pm||Absolute Beginners Arduino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 104 open, 124 closed
8 new issues:
- Commission the LaserCutterSophia wiki pages
Gerald not working
- X axis sometimes getting stuck on startup
- Cover doodle for next W/C 30/11/2015 has not been generated
- Setup the TP-Link router as an AP in Dinky
- We should turn off comments on the blog
Central heating controller not on internet
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!